• Hallo Michael,

herzlich willkommen hier im Forum!

lieber Gruss,

Peter

Intellibox IR, IntelliLight, Light@Night, Selbstbau gleis Code 70, Rückmeldung: LocoNet, QDecoder, MBTronik WA5, Win-Digipet, Dc Car Stahldraht,

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Life is too short to drink cheap beer!

Bemo ABe 8/12 #3501 Allegra, ABe 4/4 III #53 'Tirano', Ge 4/4 III #647

• When I was a young boy, I lived in Wiesbaden, Germany for several years as a dependent in the late 1960's while my father was serving in the US Air Force at the time.

At that time I visited most of the Western European NATO countries and also Switzerland, but I didn't take the trains.

I also went to elementary school and learned German very well. Unfortunately, when I returned to the States I had no one to speak German with and forgot most of what I had learned over the years.

I've tried to learn German again, but it's difficult and I don't speak German well.

• Hallo Micheal,

Well that's a very impressive, beautiful landscape. Beautiful trains and well found solutions for the lay out. It is realistic and beautifully built. Very nice that you have shared so many photos with us. This way we get a good impresure of what your motivation and view of our beautiful hobby is. Keep up the good work and thank you. A lot of hobby fun in the future.

• I discovered a problem with a Roco loco related to my new Allegra.

During the operation of ÖBB 1014, the carriage lights flicker in all three units. The headlights don't flicker. The wagon lights only flicker when the ÖBB 1014 is running. No other locomotive affects the lighting.

The lights in my TRIX wagons also remain constant without flickering while this locomotive is running.

What could happen to that one locomotive that makes the car lights flicker in the Allegra cars?

• Yesterday I installed five more catenary masts and the catenary on the layout.

I used to only drive the RhB ABe 4/4 III in one direction because the catenary ended at the exit of the snow hut. With the pantographs up, the locomotive could not go onto the cable traveling in the opposite direction without the pantograph snagging on the snow shed roof.

I fixed that and extended the catenary around the back corner and then twisted up the wire at the end of the track to allow the pantograph to slide under the wire.

Now I can complete the scenery in that corner and run Allegra in both directions as well as ABe 4/4 III.

• Good Morning. This morning I ordered a Loksound 5 Micro, two 23mm speakers and the Loksound Programmer.

The workshop should program the decoder for the Allegra, but the programmer should load a different sound file onto my PIKO Br.232 Ludmilla. It is a greatly improved program for the Br.232 model.

Außerdem kann ich damit ein Beleuchtungsproblem beheben, das ich mit dem Steuerwagen meines ÖBB-CityShuttle-Wendewagens habe.

• Kann sich jemand in Beitrag #27 vorstellen, was dieses Problem verursachen könnte?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo Michael

Ist die Analogerkennung (CV29) eingeschaltet? Falls ja, mal versuchsweise bei beiden Loks ausschalten - ev. hilft es ...

Lg
    Giorgio

Gruss
    Giorgio

i5 QuadCore 4GB RAM / WIN10 Pro 64Bit / TC9.0B3 Gold / 2L-DCC / SpurN
    2x IB2 / 2x IB1 als IB-Control / LocoNet+s88N / Qdecoder / LDT / WA5 / WDECN-TN / MP1

• Nein, ich stelle sicher, dass das ausgeschaltet ist, wenn ich eine neue Lok bekomme. Ich werde es aber noch einmal überprüfen. Danke Sie.

• Hello Michael,

to analyze the problem from distance is very difficult.

We also don't know which decoder and which dcc-central is used and how everything is configured ( e.g. multi-protocol settings,...), how the layout is wired and how the cables run.

And even then it will be very difficult to find out with local measurements, how and why it comes to this influence.

So you can only try to install another decoder in the Allegra or the ÖBB 1014 and check if something changes.

Kind regards

Sven

H0m: RhB (+FO), Zeit ca.1985-2003 [Zimo, BiDiB und multiMAUS, RocRail]: "Zwischen Oberalp und Bernina" Bautagebuch und Diskussionen

H0: DB (+SBB,+ÖBB), Ep.III-V, Steuerung G+R